Health Certificates

If you are traveling with your pet, you may need certain documentation to legally transport your pet via airline or automobile. Some states have their own requirements for pets to travel across state lines.  Foreign countries have their own requirements for your pet to enter into that country.  We work closely with the USDA to make certain that you are aware of these requirements and can assist you with document preparation and pet needs for travel internationally or just across the country.

Be sure to call us as soon as you get your travel plans together as some planning may take several months to meet the necessary requirements to take your pet with you.  Many of our staff are familiar with the relocation process for military families and their pets and can help ease the stress of moving to the next duty station.